Sticky Sesame Cauliflower

Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Sticky Sesame Cauliflower – the sweet, sticky, & addictively delicious dish that tastes like a better-for-you version of Panda Express! A few weeks ago, I got a text from a friend saying his sister was trying to add more vegan meals to her diet and asking if I had any good tips. The first advice I had was something I always recommend to anyone who wants to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet, especially for non-vegans just trying to eat more meatless meals in general. The best part of sesame chicken has always been the sauce… it’s the sauce, not the chicken, that makes you crave Panda Express every time you walk past the food court in the mall. It’s the sauce, not the chicken, that makes sesame chicken so addictive. And this healthy meatless makeover of the classic recipe keeps all the goodness of that sticky-sweet sesame sauce intact. Plus, since you’re not using a fake meat substitute, there’s no expectation—subconscious or otherwise—that ...